Friday, November 8

Hey Pumpkin!~

Fall is in full force around here and I love it! The kiddo's and I carved pumpkins last week for Halloween. It was messy, gooey fun!


Spooky Pumpkins

I have all things fall in my mind right now. Unfortunately, I just don't have as much time to create right now as I have enjoyed in the past. Which is really too bad because I treated myself to Junelle Jacobsen's Art of Holiday Goodness class for my upcoming birthday. I have been loving all of the class examples. I especially love the sketchy style and playing around with watercolors (which aren't my usual medium of choice). It's so much fun to step outside the box and just play.


Just a fun little watercolor sketch of a harvest table.


This is my favorite so far. There isn't anything particularly wonderful about it but it makes me happy. Isn't that the point? :) I'm working in a Bee Paper Company Super Deluxe 4x6" spiral bound sketch book (93LB paper). The smaller size is really nice. 
I'm really going to try to keep up with sharing some art through the coming holiday season. I am looking forward to December Daily and holiday cards. We shall see how that goes. Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo~


1 comment:

Daniel Olivas said...

Keep doing what your doing
Your art is beautiful
I want to buy a piece next time I see you lady
I love your stuff

Popular Posts