Friday, January 17

She Believed In Her Dreams~

I'm back! I do apologize for my long absence. I feel like I have been down the rabbit hole and I am finally to a place where I can make sense of life. This week is the first that I have painted in ever so long and I am just bursting to share it with you!



She Believed In Her Dreams~

I can't tell you how good it felt to paint, like freedom! I have to admit that I was a bit nervous when I started and then I realized that I was thinking too much and getting in my own way. Once I stopped thinking and just let go it all came together so effortlessly. **Like magic!** Thank you for stopping by and for continuing to follow me on this artistic adventure.
xoxo,

She Believed In Her Dreams is a 11"x14" mixed media collage painting on canvas.

No comments:

Popular Posts