Tuesday, April 29

Wander 'Til You Find You~

It's a beautiful day for making art my friends! Truth me told it's absolutely gorgeous outside, almost too nice to be inside painting. Before I go outside and enjoy the splendor I have a new piece to share.



Wander 'Til You Find You

Usually when I create a piece the words come to me when it's almost complete. Wander 'til you find you has been spinning round and round in my head for days. I just wasn't sure what I wanted it to look like. At one point I  wanted to call it "everything but the kitchen sink". Ha! About halfway through I hit a really ugly phase. I am so thankful that I didn't just chuck it and walk away. A few more layers, a little more wandering and this is the finished product. Not too get too sentimental but it really spoke to me. I am going through a bit of a rough patch but it made me realize that I need to keep wandering. Things will get better. 

As you probably know I finally reached 100 "Likes" on Facebook had my first giveaway and art sale over the weekend. I am humbled to tell you it was a smashing success! I am so grateful for your love and support as I chase my art dream. :)

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time!
xoxo~




Follow Sherbert Ink on Facebook

Wander 'Til You Find You is a 11"x14" Mixed Media Painting on canvas

No comments:

Popular Posts