Thursday, June 5

Love You So Much~

Hello, hello Friends! My kitchen/studio is currently a disaster due to the fact that my lovely husband is installing a skylight. I am so very excited for the prospect of proper light in my dark, little studio. However, it's taking longer than expected and it is making it a real challenge to paint anything. :)


Love You So Much

I have been working on this piece for a few weeks now. I had it mostly complete and than just... nothing! It can really be a challenge to pick up where I have left off once the mojo is gone. This little lady might look a little familiar. Well, she is the second in a series I have been working on for ever so long.


Forever And Always

This lovely was the first. This piece really has a special place in my heart but I have wanted him to have a friend. I can't exactly say that I love her as much as I love him. Still she is a cutie and I will leave it at that. Who knows what is next. I can't imagine that this is the end of this series. So, we will just see what comes next. I do love an adventure! :) Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo,



Love You So Much is an 8"x10" Mixed Media Painting on Canvas Panel
Forever and Always is an 11"x14" Mixed Media Painting on Canvas Panel

No comments:

Popular Posts