Tuesday, February 24

Viva la Pocket Letter!

Hello friends! We had a crazy weekend here, which I will share later in the week. I finally made it to my PO Box and had three lovely Pocket Letters waiting from me. Yay, for Happy Mail!



These gorgeous happy letters seriously made my day! They came to me from Ohio, Georgia, and Canada! I just couldn't get over the care and love that went into each of them. It made me feel really spoiled. I am do excited to fill my Pocket Letter binder with these beautiful treasures from new friends all around the globe. Long live snail mail! :) I wanted to share what is in each lovely little pocket so I filmed a Pocket Letter video.


If you would like more information about Pocket Letters you can check out #PocketLetterPals on Instagram, there is a group on Facebook or you can visit Janette Lane's blog. She is the creator of the Pocket Letter concept and has many resources on her blog. There are also a lot of pictures popping up on Pinterest if you want some Pocket Letter inspiration. 


That's all I have for today. Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo,

Just as a word of advice, as much as I love happy mail please exercise caution when exchanging personal information with people you meet online. :


No comments:

Popular Posts