Wednesday, March 18

Mixed Media Pocket Letter Part 2~

I finally finished my Mixed Media Pocket letter. It had to spend a few days under a heavy book to help the page uncurl. I guess that's what you get when you use wet medium on card stock. I love how I was able to merge two things I really enjoy, Mixed media (art journaling) and Pocket Letters.






I kept adding bits of this and bits of that and I LOVE the way it turned out. I can definitely see making more mixed media pocket letters in the future. I hope my friend likes it! I included a small tutorial for the pinwheel paperclips. Don't tell but I kind of want to keep it for myself but I won't. Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this Mixed Media Pocket letter series. It was fun to make. TTYL.
xoxo,



1 comment:

Chez Terez said...

Steph this one is AMAZING. You are so talented!!

Popular Posts